Discover the cloud readiness of your organization and infrastructure! This workshop provides a substantial overview of cloud and your organization’s readiness, making it a profound start into cloud adventures from an organizational and technological perspective!
In this workshop we will answer all of your questions:
- What is cloud?
- What implies cloud for processes and infrastructure?
- Migration strategy
- Scaling capability
- Public vs private vs hybrid vs multi
- What are the business potentials?
- What are the best implementation strategies?
Additionally we will:
- explain best practices and failures.
- enable your organization for the move into the cloud and define next steps.
For whom is this workshop?
This workshop is tailored for project managers, decision makers and C-Level.
What can you contribute?
- Identify and assign stakeholders of your business
- Outline your current or planned cloud vision
- Overview of your current IT infrastructure and processes
- Overview of the current pain points in your company
Speaker: Karsten Samaschke