We are looking for an …
Cloud Engineer Consulting (f/m/d)
As a Cloud Engineer, you are THE technical expert among Cloud specialists, pioneering the way for companies to move to the Cloud.
As a consultant, you are always in the front line with the customer (on-site or remote) to present and implement the best solution for their technical problems.
You strive for knowledge, excellence and understanding.
You share your knowledge with us, our customers and partners.
You see yourself as a visionary and are characterized by openness and tolerance, both interpersonal and technological.
You have a CloudNative Mindset and can easily adapt to new situations.
We want you to be who you are. Authentic.
- Implementation of cloud-based applications and/or infrastructures using state-of-the-art-technologies and porting of applications under definition of technical target architectures to the cloud
- Consulting our customers in projects for the creation of cloud-based applications (cloud native) and with cloud migration
- Build expertise in IaaS, PaaS & SaaS (public/private/hybrid/multi-cloud)
- Identification of alternative solutions under consideration of the available technologies
- Collaboration in the development and implementation of cloud strategies
- Participate in the management of the cloud infrastructure at the customer’s site
- Good to very good knowledge in at least three of these areas:
- Software and/or infrastructure architectures
- Public and private cloud technologies (OpenStack, AWS, Azure, GCP, VMware)
- Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, ODK, Cloud Foundry)
- Storage technologies (Ceph, Rook, GlusterFS)
- Network technologies (Cisco, Juniper, Contrail/Tungsten Fabric, Calico, Cillium)
- Automation (SaltStack, Ansible, Terraform) and CI/CD (Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Drone CI)
- Monitoring and logging (Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana, X-Pack, TICK Stack, Jaeger)
- Programming languages (Java, Golang, Node.js, PHP, Python oder Ruby on Rails)
As a learning organization we work together on your further personal development; for this purpose we provide appropriate time. We organize Daily Huddles and weekly knowledge transfers. We spend most of our working time remotely and we equip you for this. We offer flexible working time models, have unlimited contracts and are open to your wishes.