We are looking for a …
Cloud Engineer Operation (f/m/d)
As a Cloud Engineer Operation you are THE technical expert among the Cloud specialists and do pioneering work for companies on their way to the Cloud.
You are responsible for the trouble-free operation of customer systems within the
Cloudical Managed Services portfolio and the VanillaStack. The VanillaStack is an OpenSource Enterprise Kubernetes Cloud Stack and the main product of Cloudical.
You strive for knowledge, excellence and understanding.
You share your knowledge with us, our customers and partners.
You see yourself as a visionary and are characterized by openness and tolerance, both interpersonal and technological.
You have a cloudnative mindset, speak fluent German and English and you can easily adapt to new situations.
- Further development of the Cloudical Managed Service Platform with your team
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) – almost 100% automation of management tasks
- Implementation of cloud-based applications and/or infrastructures using state-of-the-art-technologies
- Porting of applications to the Cloudical Managed Service Platform by defining technical target architectures
- Further development of the system landscape
- Identification of alternative solutions under consideration of the available technologies
- Ongoing training and proof of concepts on new technologies, methods and tools
- Participation in the management of the customer’s cloud infrastructure
- Good to very good knowledge of software and/or infrastructure architectures
- Good to very good knowledge of public and private cloud technologies (OpenStack, AWS, Azure, GCP, VMware)
- Good to very good knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, ODK, Cloud Foundry)
- Good to very good knowledge of storage technologies (Ceph, Rook)
- Good to very good knowledge of network technologies (Contrail/Tungsten Fabric, Calico, Cilium)
- Good to very good knowledge of automation (SaltStack, Ansible, Terraform) and CI/CD (GitLab CI, Jenkins, Drone CI)
As a learning organization we work together on your further personal development; for this purpose we provide appropriate time. We organize Daily Huddles and weekly knowledge transfers. We spend most of our working time remotely and we equip you for this. We offer flexible working time models, have unlimited contracts and are open to your wishes.