We are looking for a …
Cloud Engineer for Rook (f/m/d)
Want to work with Alexander Trost on the Rook project? Alexander is a DevOps Engineer at Cloudical, Developer, Gamer with passion and Rook maintainer. We are proud of the Rook project and to have him with us.
We are looking for people instead of positions. We want you to be who you are. Authentic.
You strive for knowledge, excellence and understanding.
You share your knowledge with us, our customers and partners.
You see yourself as a visionary and are characterized by open-ness and tolerance, both interpersonal and technological.
You have a CloudNative Mindset, you can easily adapt to new situations and you have a generous willingness to travel. We are wherever our customers are.
- Development of Rook.io
- Participation in community meetings and events
- Conducting technical trainings
- Technical consulting and competent contact person for our customers
- “Hands on” Troubleshooting
- Monitoring and operation of customer infrastructures
- Sustainable and consistent automation of recurring tasks
- Experience in the development and / or operation of applications
- Advanced knowledge in at least one of the areas:
- Software defined Storage (Ceph, Rook, EdgeFS, LizzardFS)
- Container (Docker, Kubernetes, Containerd, CRI-O)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, DroneCI)
- Source Code Management (Git, Github, Gitlab, Gerrit)
- Programming languages (Golang, Python, C++)
As a learning organization we work together on your further personal development; for this purpose we provide appropriate time. We organize Daily Huddles and weekly knowledge transfers. We spend most of our working time remotely and we equip you for this. We offer flexible working time models, have unlimited contracts and are open to your wishes.
Are you ready to join us on our way from an information society to a knowledge society?