We are looking for a …
Cloud Engineer for OpenStack (f/m/d)
We are looking for people instead of positions. We want you to be who you are. Authentic.
You strive for knowledge, excellence and understanding.
You share your knowledge with us, our customers and partners.
You see yourself as a visionary and are characterized by openness and tolerance, both interpersonal and technological.
You have a CloudNative Mindset, you can easily adapt to new situations, speak fluent German and English and you have a generous willingness to travel (up to 90%).
We are wherever our customers are. Join us on our way from an information society to a knowledge society!
- Implementation of OpenStack
- Technical consulting and competent contact person to our customers
- Building cloud setups on public, private or hybrid OpenStack infrastructures
- “Hands on” Troubleshooting
- Monitoring and operation of customer infrastructures
- Sustainable and consistent automation of recurring tasks
- Experience in building, operation and troubleshooting of midrange and large OpenStack environments
- Configuration Management (Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, Ansible, Terraform, TripleO) Software defined Network (Juniper Contrail, NSX-T/V, OpenDaylight, OVS, Tungsten Fabric)
- Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Logging (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Fluentd, Kibana)
- Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, CouchDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, CockroachDB)
As a learning organization we work together on your further personal development; for this purpose we provide appropriate time. We organize Daily Huddles and weekly knowledge transfers. We spend most of our working time remotely and we equip you for this. We offer flexible working time models, have unlimited contracts and are open to your wishes.